All education days start with the theoretical explanations and followed by a practical session.
The full day sessions start at 10:00 and finish at 16:30.
All days include coffee, tea, water and lunch and the price is € 750,00 per person.
This experience is 3 full days and includes 9 holes at The Dutch. Maximum of 12 participants.
There are currently no experiences planned, below is an overview of which sessions are possible.
Do you have questions or do you want more information? Please contact Phil..
• Improve the shots within 100m and Most Important shots around the green.
• Emotional, Behavioural and Strategy for all aspects of your game.
• Become a Confident Putter Using Visualisation Techniques.
• Improvement Plan Using Our Game Improvement Training System.
• Build Your Confidence and Trust in Your Improved Skills With our Unique Systems.
• 9 Hole Playing on course to Test Your New Skills.
• See Your Improvement in Practice Transferred to the Course in 3 days.
• Theoretical explanations covering: Emotional, Behavioural and Strategy while practicing.
• Short game shot selection for scoring game.
• Practical experiences par 2 test.
• Understand the deliberate miss.
• Ball flights and how to adjust the set up.
• Theoretical explanations covering: Reducing swing thoughts, Change the mind set to improve your skills.
• Simple processes to improve your wedge game, Putting and shots around the green.
• Practical putting hole out, lag and Visualization.
• Use the wedge system, Scoring game Par 3 and Par 4 Tests.
• Practical preparation to play on the golf course:
• How to warm up the body, Wedges, mid irons, long irons and putting drills.
• Play 9 holes using your game plan.
Location: The Dutch
Do you have questions or do you want more information? Please contact Phil.