All education days start with the theoretical explanations and followed by a practical session.
The full day sessions start at 10:00 and finish at 16:30.
All days include coffee, tea, water and lunch and the price is € 495,00 per person.
This includes playing 9 holes at The Dutch. Maximum of 12 participants.
There are currently no sessions planned, below is an overview of which sessions are possible.
Do you have questions or do you want more information? Please contact Phil..
Secrets of the Short game:
Understand Phil's short game system. Club aim, Shaft lean, Shaft height, ball position.
• Detailed shots around the green.
• Importance of the set up.
• Understand the mechanics in various shots and flights.
• Understand the delivery aspects for flight and spin control.
• Choose the correct tools for the job.
• Understand the design of the wedge.
• The concept of the basic bunker shot, different technique for higher handicap?
• Bunker shots around the green.
• The importance of the set up.
• The importance of the grip.
• Club head aim and shaft lean and shaft height.
• Choose the correct tools for the job. Use the correct club for the required shot.
• Playing speciality shots, the set up for different situations.
• Ball flights (Low, high, and standard)
• How to move the sand for different flights.
• Play with your new skills on the golf course.
Location: The Dutch
Do you have questions or do you want more information? Please contact Phil.